"Super Seniors" Plan, for older pets
A P.A.L. Plan to provide the extra tests and exams pets will need in their golden years
Older pets have different needs. Just like humans, as pets enter their "golden years" they become more likely to face a variety of age-related conditions and/or diseases. Some common examples include arthritis, diabetes, dental problems, heart disease, cancer, organ failure, reduced vision and hearing loss. And because pets age more rapidly than humans, these diseases can become serious quickly. We want to catch the early warning signs of these problems, before they cause symptoms of illness.
Fortunately, significant advancements in veterinary medicine have made it possible for pets to live longer than ever before. The onset and progression of these illnesses can often be delayed or halted if caught early enough. That is why regular veterinary examinations are an important part of maintaining a lifetime of good health. Our "Super Seniors" Plan makes it both easy and affordable to manage your senior pet's changing health requirements, before they get sick.
Our "Super Seniors" P.A.L. Plan includes:
- Senior Wellness Exam
- Comprehensive blood testing focused on early disease intervention
- Complete Urinalysis
- Stool sample testing for intestinal parasites
- Nail trimming
- A six month repeat-senior-wellness-exam
- For dogs only, also includes: Regular annual test for heartworm, Lyme, ehrlichia, anaplasma
- For cats only, also includes: Test for feline leukemia virus, feline immunodeficiency virus, feline heartworm disease
The usual combined cost for all of these diagnostic tests and exams is $439. This senior package is an incredible value at $320.00, and not only gives you an extensive profile of your pet's health, but also provides a baseline, which we will use in all future assessments, from which to detect even the most subtle changes.
- Everything in the Silver Plan, PLUS:
- Full set of survey abdominal and chest x-rays (dual cavity study)
- Interpretation of x-rays from an off-site veterinary radiology specialist